If you've told Safari, Firefox or Chrome to save passwords for you, this guide will show you how to look at which passwords it has saved.
- Click "Safari" in the menu bar, choose "preferences"
- Click on "Passwords" and then enter your computer password to view saved passwords
- Click "Firefox" in the menu bar, choose "preferences"
- Click on "Privacy and Security" on the left
- Scroll down to the "Logins and Passwords" section and click the "saved logins" button
- Choose the password on the left that you want to see and click the eye icon to see it.
- Click "Chrome" in the menu bar, choose "preferences"
- Click on "Autofill" and then "passwords"
- Click the eye icon next to the password that you want to view