If you open Zoom and it asks you to update, here's how to do that without an administrator password:
1. Go to your downloads folder and open the "Zoom.pkg" file that downloaded after it told you that you needed to update
2. In the first window, click "continue"
3. In the second window, you need to click "change install location."
4. In this window, choose "Install for me only" This is the key to installing without an administrator password. Now click "continue"
5. Now continue through the Zoom installer and it will install the update for you. If you have any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org