1. Log In: Use the instructions on your printed setup sheet to log in to your computer
2. Wifi: If you are at school, your computer should automatically connect to wifi. To connect to wifi at home, click on the wifi symbol at the upper right corner of your screen, select your home network name, and enter the password:
3. Email: Before your first day of school, you will need to set up your email in the Outlook application. Click here for instructions
4. OneDrive: Before your first day of school, sign in to OneDrive. This is where you will save all of your files. Click here for instructions
5. Computer Password: If you would like to change the password to log in to your computer, you can do that, but you have to be on school wifi to make the change. Click here for instructions
6. Self Service: Self Service is the app that you use to install new software. Most of the software you will need has already been installed. You'll find that in your LaunchPad or your Applications folder. If you need anything else, you can search for it in Self Service. Learn more here
7. Need more help?