As you reach the end of your senior year, this is the time to consider what will happen to your computer data and email after you leave LEAH schools.
You will be required to return your school computer and charger on your last day of school. If you have loaner items checked out to you, you will need to turn those in as well. If there is any data on your computer that you want to save, you need to do this before your last day of school.
This article will help you find and save data from your Mac: https://leahtechnology.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042479452-How-to-backup-everything-on-your-Mac
- Failure to return equipment will result in replacement fees that must be paid before graduation
- Please clean your computer of any pencil marks, pen marks, stickers, or similar items to avoid being charged a cleaning fee.
Your LEAH schools email will remain active until 6 months after graduation. At that time, your email account will be deleted.
If you don't already have a personal email account, we recommend that you create one at gmail.com or another email provider.
Before your email account is deleted, be sure to do the following:
- Forward any emails that you want to keep to your personal email account
- Download any files that you want to keep from OneDrive and save them to your personal cloud storage or personal drive.
- Change your personal account logins from your LEAH schools email to your personal email account
- Change any important email subscriptions to your personal email account.
- Be sure that places like colleges and businesses that will need to contact you in the future have your personal email address.
If you need any help with this, please contact the tech department before the last week of school. (We may not be able to help you appropriately during busy check-in times.)
Purchasing a new Mac?
We do not have any laptops for sale this year. If you're interested in purchasing a Mac for college, you may qualify for Apple's education pricing.