When you have an issue or need technical help, you have multiple ways to request assistance.
If your email and wifi are working, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a help ticket. Please be as descriptive as possible about the problem.
Via Self Service:
You can submit a ticket through the Self Service app. You'll find the Self Service app in your applications folder and you can also access it from your LaunchPad (rocket icon).
Once Self Service is open, just click on "Helpful links" in the sidebar and then on "Submit a Ticket"
Via any web browser (Safari, Firefox, etc):
From any computer, you can go to leahtechnology.zendesk.com
This may be helpful if you cannot access the internet on your own computer.
To submit a ticket just select, "Submit a Request" in the top right corner.
Please make sure you provide as much information as possible when telling us about your issue. If you can take a screen shot of an error, please include that.
To take a screen shot on a Mac, press Shift-Command-3 and the screen shot will save to your desktop. You can then attach that image to your help ticket.
Viewing your ticket status
You will receive an email from ZenDesk whenever we update your ticket with new information.
You can also log in to ZenDesk to track the status of your ticket (it's easier to view this way if you have tickets with a lot of conversations or multiple tickets to keep track of)
- On any computer, go to leahtechnology.zendesk.com
- Click on "Sign in" at the top right
- Once you see the Sign In LEAH Technology window, select "Sign in with Microsoft." This will prompt you to log on using your school email and password.
- Once logged in, you may review all activity by selecting your name at the top right and selecting, "My activities."
- The activity log will show you all tickets submitted, and allow you to add or update any request.