This video demonstrates how to set up the portable screens that we have at LSA and LHN. There are a few things to note:
- Our screens are larger than the one in the video, but the setup process is the same.
- Use the screen with the black back if the projector will be positioned in front of the screen
- Use the screen with a white back if the projector will be positioned behind the screen.
- There is also a black velvet skirt that you can snap to the bottom if you'd like to use it. This would be the last step of the process.
- The snaps are more difficult to snap than what's portrayed in the video
- There are a few "speedy cranks" missing from each screen. Please take care to not lose any more.
- Simply reverse the process to take the screen down. Please fold the screen carefully before placing it back in the pouch.
View the setup video using the link below: