Do you need to send a form, questionnaire, or quiz? Microsoft forms is part of your Office 365 account.
Types of questions you can create:
- Multiple choice
Who can see your forms? You can choose...
- Anyone in our organization (they will sign in with their school email to access the form)
- Anyone with the link (people outside of our organization can access it)
- Copy and paste the link
- Embed the link in a web page
- Invite people via email
Other options that you can adjust:
- If there is only one response per person allowed
- If you want to record the person's name or not in the results
- If you want your users to see the results or only you
- Set a start and end date for when the form is active
- Shuffle the order of the questions for each person
Works on both computers and mobile devices
For teachers - Microsoft Forms—a new formative assessment and survey tool in Office 365 Education
Teachers and students: What is Microsoft forms?
See the attached pdf document for more specific help: