On January 1st, we will be transitioning these email domains:
- leahnorth.net (students) will change to lutherannorth.net
- leahnorth.org (teachers and staff) will change to lutherannorth.org
What does this mean for you?
- After January 1, any emails sent to your old address WILL NOT go to your new address.
- After January 1, you will get an error if you try to sign in to Office 365 using your old email address.
- If you use the Outlook app on your computer, phone or tablet, you'll need to sign out and sign back in with your new email address.
- Questions about how that looks? keep reading
What do you need to do?
When you sign in to Office 365 online, just use your NEW email address with your old password
Do you use the Outlook app?
If you use the Outlook app, you'll want to sign out of your old account and sign in with the new one.
1. Before you get started, open your browser, go to outlook.office365.com and make sure you can sign in with your new email address and old password. If you can't, please create a ticket
2. Now that you are confident that you can sign in with your new credentials, open the Outlook app and go to the "Tools" menu and choose "Accounts..."
3. With your old account selected. click the "-" button
4. Sign out
5. It should immediately ask you to add an account, but if not, click the "+" button. Enter your new email address
6. Enter your password
7. Now you should be signed in to the Outlook app with your new address. Once you close this window, all of your old emails should appear.